Wednesday 23 January 2013

Relationship Talk

I broke up with my ex that last for more than 2 years,its not because our love faded or he cheated on me,but its because we felt that there is no future for us together..yeah it hurts i know,but what can i do??i realised i have to move on and he too have to move on..you know,i think its hurtful if you broke up cos your significant other did something very bad,but its worse if you have to break up if cos you have to..it really does...you love someone so much..then one day he will gone cos of the situation we were in..i dun feel angry or hate,just pure sadness...

Days gone by..he already deleted everything about me even the msn...i cant blame he cos he just cant handle it..i cant tell you the real reason why he cant handle this,but yeah he really cant. But he told me not to do anything stupid,and even tell me to stay happy for him.letting go someone you love so much isnt easy especially if youre still love each other but just have to go seperate ways..

after all the incident i tried to make myself busy by working and studying. im glad i have some friends that i can be with :) I've already moved on by the time you peeps read this,and all im doing is to wait for someone to come into my life or you can say waiting for a new love:) hey new love,where are you?:P:)

No comments:

Post a Comment