Thursday 27 December 2012

Yoguru Green Tea Frozen Yoghurt

As I walking back towards the bus stop to go home, I saw a small yoghurt booth called Yoguru near Lucky Plaza. I decided to have some healthy snack before dinner so I went to order a yoghurt for myself. As I browsed through the flavours and loads of delicious toppings,I saw that you can choose green tea yoghurt flavour. I was like "I MUST GET THIS!'' cos I always have this philosophy that green tea flavour suits/matches with all kinds of food,from drinks to cakes to even beancurd! (ohh dun get me started of that green tea beancurd!I might post about that soon!) 

I picked green tea flavour yoghurt and decided to add mango chunks as my toppings. I dunno but...I've never seen a generous amount of mango chunks like this before!WOAH mad love to the max! I was only able to get a pict of my yoghurt cos there were too many ppl and I felt very paiseh if I take many picts hehe.

I mean...LOOK AT THOSE CHUNKS!
I love the tangy taste of the yoghurt and the slight sweetness from the green tea.Like i said before, green tea flavour just matches with anything!The mangoes is just heavenly,this little thing made my day a whole lot better <3
The price can be a bit pricey as one topping costs 90cents and the smallest cup you can get is about $3.30(original)/$3.50(flavour).Thus,i had to pay $4.40 but hey its worth it since the portion is just right and the toppings is generous.

Overall:4.5/5

Hope you peeps would try it especially if youre yoghurt-lover!Can find more information here http://www.yoguru.com.sg/

Tada!

1 comment:

  1. As a content developer, I understand that what it takes to write unique & unknown points in an article to make it highly readable among the audience and this article has everything it takes in making itself famous.classic teas

    ReplyDelete