And as always, the place is quite crowded especially at night,so be sure to come there a bit early, we were just lucky there was an empty seat for us to take.
Sorry for the bad lighting:( This is the stall where we bought for our meals.So we ordered Ikan Bakar(grilled fish), Kerang Rebus (boiled cockles!?) ,Sambal Kangkong (Kangkong veggie stir fried in a chili paste) and Tom Yum.
![]() |
| Sambal Kangkong |
![]() |
| Ikan Bakar |
![]() |
| Kerang Rebus |
![]() |
| Do you know what is this?It is called Cincalok (as far as i know how to spell) Usually eaten with Ikan Bakar . |
I forgot to upload Tom Yum Soup,but I have to tell you this,the Tom Yum Soup was meh.......Seriously my mom cooked a lot better than that lol. The Ikan Bakar was SUPERB! We ate the fish like there's no tomorrow hahaha. Cockles? simple and classic yet delicious especially dip with the sauce. Though I'm not sure if non-spicy eater would love it:P Sambal Kangkong is nice but can be improve, I wish they could cook them slightly longer cos the stems were kinda hard.
Overall Rating: 3/5
But wait,our stomachs still have a lot of room for..................
YES! SINFULLY SWEET AND JUICY CEMPEDAK GORENG!
I'm drooling for this as I type. OMG this is the juiciest cempedak goreng I've ever had. Plus its totally big! Well you have to chew it bit by bit,you can eat it as whole,cos you will have a bad time. Big mistake for me,I just put the whole cempedak goreng in my mouth and my jaw was tired as its very very chewy and hard to swallow.Took me at least 5 mins to swallow just one cempedak T_T.But that doesnt stop me from eating it! But please don't eat frequently cos it is very oily,not good for health ;)
Bedok Corner Food Centre
1 Bedok Road
Singapore 469572
That's it for this post.TADA!







No comments:
Post a Comment