Monday 17 December 2012

Sour cream bake potato and Cajun chicken rice

Me and my family decided to go and have lunch at Wendy's last two weeks,cos I had this amazing coupon deal especially for their awesome illustrations of their bake potatoes. And it was only for $2.50,sounds like an amazing deal right?

My mom chose sour cream bake potato while i chose cheese and broccoli bake potato. I find sour cream one was the most appetizing among other baked potatoes,but when I ate it,I was like '........eeeek....'.Sour cream and potatoes together is a big NO-NO.Seriously, I almost wanted to vomit when I ate it. Bluek...

Nasty Baked Potato
Broccoli with cheese bake potato
Luckily I picked broccoli which wasn't that bad but still a bit bland.
Next lets talk about the Popeyes Cajun Chicken Rice, which I find a big hype.
Firstly I thought the rice would amazing place like this...

Credits to google

Then when I got my meal,it turned out like this....

And my reaction to when I got my rice..

Credits to google

It taste like a bad version of Nasi Goreng Kampong lah! I rather spend around $3 for Nasi Kampong than this which cost $4.95. I regret eating this, maybe other ppl like it but certainly not me.
Okay thats the end of some random food review.See ya!Taa Daa!





No comments:

Post a Comment