Sunday 16 December 2012

From Maid To Minah

Many ppl say that I look more like a filipino than malay :/ I wonder what does a typical malay look like then. But I do know one thing, malay minahs usually have this thin,high-arched eyebrows. For those of you who don't know whats is a minahs, it is usually a malay sub-culture of a particular group of girls. Okay,I am not trying to bash the minahs but but but,last time I used to see most of them wear wrong colour foundations,it is always two or three shades lighter than skin colour. However,I guess they are now smart enough to pick better foundation.

Actually there is only one thing which I couldnt understand about them,I tried to but i cant,which is their eyebrows.. their archs are very high and makes them look older than their age.Okay,Im not trying to offend this ppl,I agree some of them looks nice with those high arch,but I think it looks nicer if their eyebrows are more subtle.

Haha speaking of which,I decided to pull of a minah look, this is what I called from maid to minah XD



like OMG I look 5 years older than my age.O_O
Haha i purposely put tons of concealer to cover my eyebrows before starting to make a very high arch. I guess I looked a little lot of malay hereXD
This is so not me hahaha!

Okay abrupt end of a post with this pict taa daa!
Back to my usual filipino look!

No comments:

Post a Comment