Friday, 14 December 2012

Canmake Blush Milky Heart PW29

I need a blusher,not that i don't have a blusher,it is just that i gave my e.l.f blush (its too shimmery for me) to my mom and I currently have my Canmake cream cheek blusher.But the cream cheek did not look natural on my cheeks,my bad for picking the colour Vitamin Orange -.-. But I cannot deny Canmake cream cheeks are very good and pigmented so go and try one of them!:) It is just that I pick something that its so vibrant and unnatural for me
:(

So I saved some money to buy a blush, I have to say I really do love Canmake so I decided to buy another product from them. One thing about me is that I trust asian products more than american/european ones. Haha asian pride! Hey though I am not chinese,japanese or korean, I AM an ASIAN lol. Okay back to the topic, I decided I had enough with cream blush and I wanted to go back to powder blush.

I went to Watson's store (Watson's is like a Sephora for me lol XD) and looked through Canmake powder blush collection. At first I saw this blush called Strawberry Red PW30, I was tempted to buy it but then again i recalled back about my Vitamin Orange,it is very vibrant. Haha I think you can guess that I always tempted to buy something vibrantXD.

Strawberry Red. Credits to google

Then i saw this powder blush called Milky Heart PW29, it is soft milky pink colour, I think there is a little bit of coral colour in it. It is not shimmery nor matte,I wish it would be a matte colour though but oh well. But the colour is quite pretty and subtle so I bought it. I want to swatch it on my hand to see how it look like on my skin but there is no tester for this colour. But I bought it anyway.

It looked quite matte in a camera but it's actually not
So I swatched it on my hand and this is how it looked like


As you can see(or you cannot),it did not really show up on my skin that well. After I blend,it was almost invisible. I tried to put it on my face, and again did not show up that well, but it gives a slight hint of pink if I were to look at my face closer. I think that the blusher is better for fair skin T_T. But I really love the colour of the blush,it is just that my face is too dark for it show up.Sigh...but since it does give me a little tiny bit of colour on my cheek,I still gonna use it for a while :).Hey its better than my cheeks being so vibrant! I hope to find my holy grail or almost-holygrail blusher one day:)Taa Daa!

No comments:

Post a Comment